Smart Horizons Career Online Education fosters effective communications and relationships with and among our community stakeholders. On an ongoing basis, SHCOE actively promotes and provides systematic opportunities for collaboration and shared leadership among all community stakeholders, as evidenced by the following:
- Online District Calendar of Events
- Annual Report to the Community
- External Stakeholder Surveys
- Business and Workforce Surveys
- District Advisory Council
- District Association Memberships
Currently, SHCOE continues to be a valuable education partner to private organizations, career colleges, community colleges, school districts, correctional institutions, and various workforce, community-based agencies.