The High School Diploma Plus Career Certification Program offers students an accredited, online high school courses designed to prepare them to advance in their chosen career area. In addition to earning a high school diploma online, students complete coursework to earn a career certificate. The goal of this online accredited high school is to re-engage non-traditional and/or adult learners in the educational system and prepare them for jobs or future education.
Highlights of our customizable career online high school solution:
- Skills-Based, Career-Focused Curriculum—in addition to earning a Career Certificate, students build real-world skills needed to succeed in jobs and career college programs
- Cognia/SACS/NCA/NWAC Accreditation—ensuring quality and accountability
- Proven Track Record of Success—including a 70% retention rate
- 24/7 Online Access—students can complete their courses anytime, anywhere
- Academic Support Center—certified teachers, academic coaches, and onsite facilitators provide individualized support
- Optional Onsite Learning Lab—the program can be offered exclusively online or with an onsite “learning lab” providing access to computers, resources, and teaching support.
- Credit Transferability—students can transfer in previously earned courses in order to earn their diploma as quickly as possible
- Comprehensive Course Catalog—including more than 70 core/academic and career-based semester courses
- Robust, Secure Learning Management System—customizable to each institution with digital libraries, communication tools, and online instructional tools
- Career Portfolio Course—students prepare resumes and cover letters and graduate with the tools needed to pursue jobs; they also have access to live webinars and seminars focused on key areas of job and career preparation